You can creatively incorporate wall lights into your Interior Decor using these options:
- Over a desk: We all know there’s no such thing as a paper-less office or a tidy desk, so make yourself some extra space by fixing your work light to the wall.
- Beside your bed: A wall-mounted bedside light does not mean you can do away with the bedside cabinet, it also gives you two lights in one: rotate the shade towards you when you want to read, then tilt it away to create a warm, ambient glow.
- Above an art work or collection of objects: A spot light positioned above a wall-hung art work or a collection of objects will create a focal point. (Be careful with glass fronted pictures though – unless reflections are what you’re looking for.)
- In a dingy corner: A beautiful wall light can transform a dark spot. Go for something sculptural in a pop of fresh colour.
- In the kitchen: A mounted lamp around the kitchen worktop looks great and provides brilliant task light. When you’re done chopping, you can change the mood by rotating lamp.
Browse our selection of Wall Lights and order online from this link https://www.nationwide-electrical.co.ke/product-category/outdoor-lighting/wall-surface-recessed/